Humber beeston clubman 1949

Hertsdigger

Dirt Disciple
Hi so iv had a Humber beeston clubman since my grandfather gave it to me when I was 17 (1997). I used it quiet often up until a couple of years ago and it's been kept in the shed since. The bike is mostly original apart from it now has seven gears fitted, I have the original front light which itself is a beautiful object in my opinion, so iv decided to sell the bike. Iv had a look around and to my surprise they fetch a fair bit of money, I'm after some advice on what price I should accept for the bike? And where best to advertise her? Attached are a few photos, I believe she's in good condition considering her age and the miles covered, the rims are the Dunlop lightweight wheels saddle is the original brooks the only issue with the bike is three spokes need fixing on the front wheel. So any advice would be much welcomed

Has a few condition issues but for its age........

c399afc12040b06d8cbbb4f1ec0e5aa6_zpselh8tyku.jpg

There is a section on here ' The Road Bike How Much Thread ' where everything that needs a valuation can be found. Makes it easier for people to find it all together so may have better responses on there.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=46710

All the best with it, it is lovely.

Jamie

Good job you put it here i'd never of seen it,by the way thats Januarys winner.

Back