RBotM December - Poll Open - Please Vote - Vote Now!!!!

RBotM December 2016

• Mike Muz 1990 Gitane

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Piperdave 63 Claud Butler

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Stick Legs Dyna Tech Ti

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • originalshinkicker (Denton) SBDU 753R Raleigh

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • bikenut2010 Brazzo

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • bedraggled 1987SBDU Raleigh Theseus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bduc61 1950 French Randonneuse

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • cycletothesea Bob Jackson

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
RBotM December 2016

Poll now Open!
A great selection of machines once again. Some hard decisions to be made as they are definitely all worthy of a vote and if you haven't yet, go and have a read of the build threads. Certainly a lot of work and ideas there.
Usual rules apply and for more detail check out the Wiki section for full details but basically, each member has one vote, poll stays open for 5 days after which a winner will be crowned. The results stay closed until after the poll has closed. Winner will (at some point ;) ) receive the coveted winner banner on their avatar.
It's all in good fun and helps show off some lovely machines all in one place, it's not really at the forefront of world peace or along the lines of a presidential candidate, so we tend to keep it respectful and nice.

So on with the show:

Mike Muz 1990 Gitane
MikeMuzGitane by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Piperdave 63 Claud Butler
Piperdave63ClaudButler by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Stick Legs Dyna Tech Ti
StickLegsDynaTechTi by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

originalshinkicker (Denton) SBDU 753R Raleigh
originalShinKickerDenton by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

bikenut2010 Brazzo
bikenut2010Brazzo by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

bedraggled 1987SBDU Raleigh Theseus
bedraggledSBDURaleighTheseus by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

bduc61 1950 French Randonneuse
bduc61French1950Randonneuse by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

cycletothesea Bob Jackson
cycletotheseaBobJackson by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

This please, its the one I'd want to take home and spend a hot dusty afternoon with

31649979110_8f90047af8_c.jpg

legrandefromage":2nw37t6k said:
This please, its the one I'd want to take home and spend a hot dusty afternoon with

31649979110_8f90047af8_c.jpg

Fancy a threesome? Gorgeous.

I am sure everyone will join me in congratulating bduc61 on his RBotM win with his stunning 1950 Randonneuse.
It really is a stunning machine that we have all enjoyed seeing and reading about, certainly a worthy winner.
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who entered, voted and generally supported the competition. The competition just goes from strength to strength and highlights the wonderfully diverse styles and standards of machines out there.

Jamie

The appreciation for the support from entering to voting through to the friendly constructive banter goes not just for this months competition, it is for all RBotM and RPotM comps throughout 2016, which has been my first year as moderator of this comp, and also for the road section. It may have run behind on occasion but hopefully due to everyones support we now have them here to stay. It once again is down to everyones support for it and continued participation and interest that has seen it go from strength to strength. It's inclusive of everyone and it's conducted in a friendly manner without the bitching that puts people off joining in, either the banter or entering. So thanks to all, it's much appreciated making my time easier than anticipated :)
Thanks

Jamie

Back