For Fans of '86..

The words weren't and I was referring to that more than the photo. although the two tie in perfectly! :D
Gone is the stress of fighting with Hinault and gone are the Hinault decals too! I notice that in recent shots of his LVC 753 that he never replaced them (I WONDER why!?) and that the rear mech was replaced with a Super Record one instead . .

http://www.bicycleretailer.com/retail-n ... Cc96y2LS00

So, you have more rare shots of Greg and co in 1986, do you??

:D

rusty bodie":11391cff said:
The words weren't and I was referring to that more than the photo. although the two tie in perfectly!

Actually RB the words do not tie in perfectly, the words that were originally published with the photo tie in perfectly - for me anyway, as I have the image and the words from the magazine I bought 30 years ago - as mentioned.

And yes RB, I do have many rare shots, more than I'm certain you could imagine.

Cheers, Rk.

Re:

Watched a documentary called "Parole de Blaireau" -
more-or-less a French take on
Slaying the Badger. Much
more balanced, more interesting
interviews and opinions from
close ranks about the 85 & 86 TdF.

Some great shots too.

roadking":1skpsobu said:
rusty bodie":1skpsobu said:
The words weren't and I was referring to that more than the photo. although the two tie in perfectly!

Actually RB the words do not tie in perfectly, the words that were originally published with the photo tie in perfectly - for me anyway, as I have the image and the words from the magazine I bought 30 years ago - as mentioned.

Cheers, Rk.

A bit of a contrary sort, aren't you!?! :roll:

Perhaps I should have said, IN MY OPINION the words tie in perfectly!!

JEEEEEZ . . .

:facepalm:

rusty bodie":2esx08n3 said:
roadking":2esx08n3 said:
rusty bodie":2esx08n3 said:

Cheers, Rk.

A bit of a contrary sort, aren't you!?! :roll:

Perhaps I should have said, IN MY OPINION the words tie in perfectly!!

JEEEEEZ . . .

Not contrary at all, simply thought you might actually be interested in the facts behind that image, and my intention to post the original with some Lemond images you won't have seen - I guess you're not all, just another petulant, facepalming poseur.

Rk.

Re:

:LOL: Are your for REAL??! :shock:

Oh get over yourself, you self righteous balloon!!

I suppose "Road KING" says it all . . .

Dear oh dear . . Keeper of the 1986 photographs indeed!

Back