Junk Campag (non-classic) rear mech..

Sparrow

Devout Dirtbag
Anyone have a junk Campy rear mech? I need this part, and would be V. grateful..

rder_pr1_zpsf12oc5ph.jpg

It is part "B"

ps my local LBS was pleased to find that he had part "E" in stock, and was nearly as astonished as me, when he looked it up and confirmed £15.99 !!!! WITHOUT THE SPRING! (part "F")

I thought so any good ?

my price list says Karma :D

Attachments

• 20161012_211917.jpg
    20161012_211917.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,121
Thank you so much... But I don't think that is the one.... It does the same job for an earlier (better) groupset.... It MIGHT do the trick....

kingbling":32ohf9i3 said:
I'm pretty sure it came off a Veloce 9 speed
Thanks kingbling, I would be happy to buy it, and if it does not fit, offer it back on here... (only difference visually is the adjuster screw, which on mine is located elsewhere or is not there at all..) PM me please :)

They are fairly interchangeable as I had one break on a 10 speed mech and able to cannibalise an old 9 speed one for the part. The older one was made from pressed steel whereas the new one was an investment casting and the lug broke off.

Meh! Big thanks to "Kingbling" of this here parish, who kindly sorted his parts bin and sent me the part. Infuriatingly, it does not fit, by approximately the smallest measure known to man. So bollix. And especial bollix to Campagnolo Spa, who must've had a engineering team meeting one Monday morning, and decided that "Hey, lets makes this one 1 micron smaller than the previous version" On a slightly brighter note, it comes apart quite easily, and is only slightly fiddly to reassemble (you need three tiny hands, each with the strength of a gorilla, but I was expecting that) I bloody hate springs.

Back