Ephgrave, value

chim100

Retro Newbie
I have a classic bike with an Ephgrave frame which I am looking to sell.
It seems that there's quite a bit of interest in Ephgraves, so I am wondering what I could expect to raise from selling the bike (or frame and components seperately).
Chainset and rear wheel are not original. Plenty of top-end fittings.
I'll probably sell on a forum classified rather than eBay.

tVFpXG3s.jpg

b5vIoS8F.jpg

e3lGtWxm.jpg

Re: Re:

bagpuss":2v5l9k54 said:
Before you decide to list it for sale make sure that neither the seat post or the handle bar stem have not become seized in the frame . This can happen when a bike has stood for a long time ,especially if they have not been greased before hand . This can be an issue if the post and stem are aluminium as these appear to be .
Thanks for the tip bagpuss - you raised some very good points.
I have just checked, and am happy to report that both the seat post and the handlebar stem were greased and moved freely upon loosening the bolts. :)

The bike is now sold.
It is going to a warmer climate - Australia, where I'm sure it'll be a rare sight on the roads!

Re:

Very nice :) what frame number was under the bottom bracket? Think my ones slightly earlier than yours, if only I had the forks to go with the frame :(

Mick

Re: Re:

godders":1xtvbwfm said:
Very nice :) what frame number was under the bottom bracket? Think my ones slightly earlier than yours, if only I had the forks to go with the frame :(

Mick
Hi Mick,
3604 LE

Paul

Latest posts

Back