huret gear cable and concave brake washers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Isn't that a standard 'Mountain bike' cable end? Cables are available at any bike shop/site with the barrel on one end (like yours) and the pear shape (road bike) on the other, cut off the one you don't need.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
the cable is bigger, the mountain bike end I could file is on a brake cable, the gear cable I'm replacing is narrower

Re:

Hi Mate,

That front washer was just a second-hand one off - don't see anymore listed. It was listed as 'concave front brake washer spacer' or something like that.

Regards, Dave.

I did eventually find some NOS weinmann ones on ebay, in a full bolt set like you mentioned, so should be good thanks

you'd think these things would be easier to find!

Back