Advice Needed - 1975 Raleigh Grand Prix Decals

raleighinternational

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

First post here.

I acquired a Forest Green 1975 Grand Prix last year as a side project while building a 1974 International (which was taking far too long!)

After a thorough going over, have decided now to respray the Grand Prix frame.

Unfortunately haven't been able to find a supplier of the correct decals.

Velocals has the later incarnation of the livery but the earlier ones that I'm after don't seem to be readily available.

I've tried Delcals but no luck (Del got back to me and explained his specialty is BMX) and H Lloyd haven't got back to me (I believe they're in new owner transitioning at the moment).

Any advice here would be appreciated.

You could try Gil_m on here he does decals for most on here, if he doesn't have them on file though you could be a bit stuck.

Leighcal":3g3gf28n said:
You could try Gil_m on here he does decals for most on here, if he doesn't have them on file though you could be a bit stuck.

Ok Leigh thanks, have found his email in a thread and sent him a message - see how we go!

Leighcal":3cvbne79 said:
Gil just got back to me unfortunately he's unable to help so still looking!

Thanks all for your advice, I will take on board Cyclomondo as an option. The Velocals decals for the International were exemplary so I'm hoping to find something of similar quality. Have followed a few threads with comments about Cyclomondo and it appears some have been extremely happy - others no so happy with the accuracy of the reproductions. Don't want to start a contretemps here though. As I'm bothering to do a repaint just want to get the livery to suit.

Back