Tour de Yorkshire

gavr

rBotM Winner
Anyone been? Here's a few pics from today...

Attachments

• _DSF0511.jpg
    _DSF0511.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 571
  • _DSF0504.jpg
    _DSF0504.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 571
  • _DSF0503.jpg
    _DSF0503.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 571
  • _DSF0308.jpg
    _DSF0308.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 571
  • _DSF0298.jpg
    _DSF0298.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 571
Re:

I went up Blakey Ridge to watch today then caught them again coming down Harwood Dale. Massive split in the group between the two places.

Re:

Cracking day today I thought. Rookie error by Nico Roche at the end though and after all the hard work by the team :facepalm:

I think it's because the race is organised by A.S.O., the same people that run the Tour de France so the French called it Tour de Yorkshire.

I was considering going to watch on Saturday but decided to watch it on the telly instead................................. :roll: :facepalm:

Nice piccies BTW!

Yesterday's stage was excellent, proper bike racing

Re:

Stayed off this thread til I knew who won! Fantastic racing, smashing scenery too!

I rode from Stainton to Wentbridge and back on Saturday and passed through some lovely countryside. It was amazing to see all the villages en-fete with so many decorated bikes and everybody out on the road cheering them (and me!) on!

I was so looking forward to seeing the days stage on TV .....not only to see if I could spot myself on the climb out of the Don gorge, but to re-live the ride....ah well!

Back