More help need identifying a carbon raod frame please

prestontony

Dirt Disciple
Im not even sure if this is retro but i bought a big job lot of retro frames parts etc from auction and this was amongst them. the frame had campanolo crank set derailleurs and a acor headset on it and that was it. it has a weird carbon weave that i can only describe as diamond shape. the frame has internal cable routing and is very light. apart from that i know nothing about it. it has no markings anywhere on it. not even a serial number which is weird unless it was on a sticker and was taken off. Ill be building it up if i can find what it is. I known you peeps on here are great at this so any help is very much appreciated. Ive put one pic up and a photobucket link to more pics

DSC_0083.jpg

http://s1196.photobucket.com/user/poker ... t=3&page=1

I believe it's an Ambrosio Stelvio frameset. Just Google search it and it brings up a few images of these frames, although who actually made them I've no idea.

rikster":16qmvozg said:
I believe it's an Ambrosio Stelvio frameset. Just Google search it and it brings up a few images of these frames, although who actually made them I've no idea.
Solved thank you your a star. looks like the parts are worth more than the frame. had peanuts in it anyway. Thank you very much for your help.

Back