H Lloyd Cycles - Nick No More

SullyW5

Old School Hero
Hi All

Sad news (I feel) as Nick has apparently retired and sold the business. Still up and running with a guy called Steve at the helm. He seems like a good guy but has no interest or knowledge around cycling and my first order has gone awol :facepalm:

Hope it's just teething problems.

That is such a shame. Nick is a top bloke and has done some cracking stuff for me over the last couple of years.
Lets hope the company can keep up the high standards!

Agreed. Nick really helped me out on more than one occasion and the whole set up was very slick.

Sorry to be the bearer of sad news

SullyW5":2mu15grg said:
Hi All

Sad news (I feel) as Nick has apparently retired and sold the business. Still up and running with a guy called Steve at the helm. He seems like a good guy but has no interest or knowledge around cycling and my first order has gone awol :facepalm:

Hope it's just teething problems.

If he has no knowledge or interest around cycling, why has he taken over?

Does not bode well...

If I remember correctly he just saw it advertised as a business for sale and he's been in printing all his life.

To be honest if Nick had advertised on here I think we all would have given it some consideration.

It's a little odd in my view but fingers crossed.

Re:

May be a result for me if collection is allowed. I have to pass the door on the way to Mario Vaz.

H Lloyd Cycles
8 Pump Hill
Loughton
Essex IG10 1RT
United Kingdom
+44 (0) 20 89262017
steve@hlloydcycles.com

Haylock1974":1cognzgd said:
Yes fingers crossed indeed!
Not sure who else I would use for top quality decals, especially bespoke ones!?

Indeed that's the problem!

If it goes downhill we'll have to arrange a clandestine raid by the cover of night.

Many thanks to stevevw who has volunteered to go first! :D

Re: Re:

stevevw":gc0waqmo said:
May be a result for me if collection is allowed. I have to pass the door on the way to Mario Vaz.

H Lloyd Cycles
8 Pump Hill
Loughton
Essex IG10 1RT
United Kingdom
+44 (0) 20 89262017
steve@hlloydcycles.com

Just a mile up the road from me. Pop in for a cuppa when you're passing Stevevw, there's a frame here for you as well

Back