Carbon Respray?

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've just bought a NOS TVT Carbon and am looking to replicate the La Vie Claire bike of 1986.

Can anyone recommend a company that sprays carbon fibre frames? I tried Bob Jackson, but they won't touch it.

:|

Re:

try Ali at http://www.fatcreations.com he's who i've used a few times now, never for anything carbon but i have seen him do cervelos etc on his Facebook feed and they look very good, he does restorations aswel. he painted several of the winners at last years bespoked show in bristol

Re:

Thanks Jamie - I have just emailed him. His prices are quite reasonable. One company I emailed quoted £350!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

I got my Colnago C40 resprayed at Atlantic Boulevard. It was not a straightforward scheme, but the cost was over £500. I believe Argos Cycles do carbon resprays but have no experience with them.

Good luck,

David

Yeah, good paint prices are not cheap thats for sure.
As an aside, I was looking at prices for getting my King of Mercia painted, was looking at a flamboouyant green with white headtube and a white band on the seat tube. I had several quotes and it looks to between £300 and £350. Have tried several places as just looking as it will be the end of the summer at the earliest.

Jamie

Back