Hi help wireless MAVIC MEKTRONIC setup Rearmech for 9speed

aCeMadMod

Dirt Disciple
have all i have got my dream MAVIC MEKTRONIC wireless gearset , atfer 20 years what will i use it for , i would Never think of be dreaming about ebikes 20 years ago, but it suit this bike great. 9 speed is all i need alot stronger for ebikes,
i can't find any hi res pic and setup to get it working. i hope one you have the real book or a pda file i can look at

thank you all

Attachments

• p4pb1840711.jpg
    p4pb1840711.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2,217
Re: Hi all need MAVIC MEKTRONIC setup pda

I remember trying to set up a Mektronic system when I worked as a bike mechanic when these first came out. After an hour of frustration I called Mavic for help. The first question he asked me was if we had flourescent lights in the shop. I said yes, why? He told me the lights would interfere with the signal setup and to take the bike outside. I thought he was joking, but I gave it a try and sure enough we had it working in about five minutes. The customer later told me that if he rode past an electric cattle fence that it would shift on its own. That was the first and last time I ever saw a Mektronic setup.

Re:

thank's for both you to reply . i have other comeing a set of MAVIC MEKTRONIC has back up . i hope i can get one if them to work . i hear they can do wried things close to hight power out lets.
wiating for more batteys to test

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEU-NOS-MAVIC-M ... Sw14xWNovp

that best copy a setup pda i seen, i whiss it was ez to read,

i just hopeing my ebike will not kill the rear mech by spin it too fast.

other say it slow change up hill. with a ebike it sould kick dura ace ass now. in changeing gears,

am Sill look to buy the time trial swich's if any one know were to find some plz tell me :?: :?:
if any you know more tips or trick how get working better i am all ears

thank you :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Hi help wireless MAVIC MEKTRONIC setup Rearmech for 9speed

hi all thank the last tip , not try under lights, i found out some thing the hard way it Dose not like motors , has my bike its now coool ebike dam, silly thing work well untill you turn on the power for motor,

i can't get it to use all 9 speed. on rear cass, only 8 speed how do change it, what setting do need to use ?
any help more then welcome , i now 3 set MAVIC MEKTRONIC for parts i hopeing i can 2 set to work, on timetrial bike and road bike
old piant , it had to go, very sad care before i own it,

thank you

Re:

Those levers look badass! I wish I had known these existed when I had my yellow Klein Quantum Pro!

Re:

i found out how to get 9 speed it was not software, dam mian both was come out the for rear mech ,

the head cpu and rearmech Are Not able to be swap. you need the right one, god i am luck to have 3 sets, to find this out,

i got the timetrial mout plus i other one i ever seen for sale,

thank you

Re:

hi more info all can say if you get right group set , after test with new motor setup ,

the key IS the frequency . it could hard time to get a set to make it work just , if you find the right group set it's Unreal this thing Kick di2 ass. not funny .
so smooth . in the shifting

http://www.tech.mavic.com/uk/sources/Pr ... ooting.pdf

more help for it.

if going to buy better get the whole alot from same set groupset.
other wise it risk. you buying spart parts. from ebay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-NOS- ... SwARZXo5BW

thank you

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bump, bump

Resurecting an old thread!!! I'm looking for information, anyone?

I bought a used Mektronic group for my Look 196 restoration. Trouble is, the seller couldn't find the speed sender unit. Then he found it, then he ignored my messages!

Does anyone know the frequency used between the sender unit and the computor?

Any help will be appreciated.

Back