Dynatech 925 Vento

Jonny70

Retro Newbie
Hi,
I have a dynatech titanium 925 Vento, full Campagnola 8spd chain set, campagnola seatpost, titanium stem and the most wonderful set of Campagnola Vento rims on Campagnola hubs. I'm desperate to find anything out about this bike, I think it's around 92/93 but could be wrong. What do you all think ??

Re:

Nice and quite rare.

I would say mid 90's would be about right, but there are lots of Raleigh / RSP / Dyna-Tech experts on the forum who will be able to tell you more.

Also, look in the archive, you may find a brochure scan.

Re:

Hi, thanks for replying. I've searched high and low and haven't managed to find any reference to this bike at all. It's been cleaned and fully service now (after advice also reversed the stem) so will put updated pictures up. Would really like to find out more about this bike, she's a beauty but a bit big for me, 59 i think. Cheers Jon

Sorry for the thread resurrection but I've only just seen this.

The Dyna-Tech 925 with full Campagnolo (Veloce Chrous mix IIRC) and the Vento wheels was a catalogue model in 1994 called the Vento.
It was the top of the range road bike and complemented the Torus XT with Trimnell forks as the top pf the range model for Raleigh that year in the UK & Europe.

Very very nice bike and quite a find complete!

Latest posts

Back