Raleigh Ti Team europa Road Racer

rmiles

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I have a Raleigh bike that has been sat in my garage for almost 20 years. I recently got it out and stripped it back, cleaning, fixing, oiling and greasing as I went. I replaced the inner tubes and tyres and also put a new chain on it and replaced the brake cables. It rides very well and looks great. The gears need to be adjusted as I wasn't confident enough to tinker!!

It's been fun playing around with it but it's not really my cup of tea to cycle on a daily basis so I am looking to sell it but do not have a clue how much it may be worth. I assume it could find it's way into an enthusiasts hands and be renovated quite easily to really great condition.

However, I don't know much about them or how much they may be worth. Any help would be really appreciated.

Plenty of pics available but they are too large!

Cheers
Rob

If it's a Europa sadly not a lot. I restored one recently as a vanity project and would be lucky to recoup the total outlay of about £100 if I wanted to sell it. Resize your pics. Would be good to see yours.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=336836&hilit=+Europa

Oh and welcome. This way madness lies!

Hi

Use something like irfanview to shrink them :)

It might not be worth a fortune but anything in the red / black Raleigh colours sells in the end.

Send me the pics to shaunwhitehead@aol and I'll try and host them if you like.

Shaun

Thanks!

It looks almost identical to your Europa History Man although the paintwork is a little more tatty! It does have silver forks though, so I imagine replaced at some time.

A glass of water and a kitten has combined to put my laptop out of use so I can't resize or send but thanks for the offer!

Back