Pat Hanlon

Chromeracer

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm really interested in getting a Pat Hanlon frame but they are hard to find!

I'd really like to see any photos if anyone out there has one... Post them here!

Re:

I will take some pictures of my recently refinished frameset over the weekend and post on here.

That looks lovely Excel :cool: :cool:
Could you tell me and show me more, please?
Every bike has a story ;)

Jamie

Re:

Those are awesome - well done!

Keep them coming!

Love the story of Pat Hanlon, and now I'm living in North London I have to get one!

Also, I know of the info on classic lightweights and a little on here but have not been able to any photos of Pat or the shop. Have you?

Re: Pat Hanlon frame

Hi, I'm building up a Pat Hanlon frame that I just got in a local bike jumble and I'm wondering if anyone has any info about the later Hanlon bikes. I've been reading the forums and Classic Lightweights and reckon that it's a 1980, (frame is stamped 21680), it says it's made with 531, it's got campag dropouts, there's a decal with the 77 Bowes Rd address and the lugs look right...But the name decals are in a gothic script and the only bikes I can find on the web have a plain logo. Did the logo change? Anyway, any info (especially some shots of a catalogue) welcome! Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 789
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 789
Re:

I quite often see an elderly gentlemen pottering about Sevenoaks on a Pat Hanlon touring bike, early 80s I reckon. I'll see if i can get a picture next time I see him!

Back