NOS Rims CX18

kingbling

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Standalone price for NOS or close to is generally high via ebay. Hilary Stone occasionally gets NOS rims in but again prices can be comparable to ebay. I now look for wheelsets built up but unused. I've had some real bargains in the last year with NOS or like new hubs worth £100-£150 and rims worth £60+ for £90 - £120. Absolute no-brainer; just got to have a decently refined watch list on ebay.

Re:

I have a pair of 1980 time trial wheels, 24 spoke front and rear tied and soldered, CX18 rims on Campag Record hubs, that are surplus.
Being TT there has been little braking, so most of the anodising is still there.
Bearings need a clean and re grease, I'm looking for £90 plus postage, about £15 I think.
PM me with your email address if you'd like pictures, they'll take a few days to take and send.
Richie

36 holes are more common than 28 or 24 for these rims so I'd say that the 36 rims would be no more than 90 quid.

If these were 24 hole as they are rare then the price advertised would be about right.

Back