Little help please

Re:

There are more than a few hints of RSP Raleigh, but the top tube cable guides, seat stays and seat tube clamp are not the same as mine.

Also, the number would be prefixed by a letter, which signifies the year of manufacture.

I may be sending you on a wild goose chase, but the look of your frame reminds me of my Paul Donohue 725 Millenium frame from early 2000. The rear dropouts are stainless steel and look to be identical to yours in the way they are welded to the seat and chain stays. My frame number is 4500099. At the end of the 1990's Paul Donohue was building frames for Team Brite, who were a very successful national team and the earliest incarnation of Linda McCartney Racing Team. Paul Donohue stopped building frames at some point in the early 2000's.

Google Paul Donohue and you will see some images which may help you in your search.

John.

Thanks so much for a great steer. It certain,y looks exactly like some of the Paul Donohue images or indeed Graham Weigh, who I believe that he built for. Frame number format tallies as well. Thanks so much.

In case you have a Donohue frame and want some decals for it, they are available from H Lloyd cycles, although of a slightly different size to the originals as on my frame.

John.

853 is top tubing,Argos do one of the best resprays in the country and not cheap so would of been a quality frame to of been sent there, sorry just sticking my oar in

Back