Am I Mad PICS.

jm

Senior Retro Guru
Locally a Higgins Ultralight has come up for sale for £500.Resprayed at Argos poss 15 years ago and not ridden since.
1948 frame possibly with receipt.
Built up fixed with track ends,guards 27" wheels,constrictor rims,record hubs gb,brooks etc.My size good condition can't find anything to stop me getting it.
I will get a pic asap so hopefully someone else can see a reason why I shouldnt buy it.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 839
Re:

there is clearly no reason not to, and you just catalogued many reasons to make the purchase! :facepalm:

i would hazard a guess that we will see pictures shortly..... of it in your possession!! :D

sounds like a no-brainer to me :xmas-cool:

Re:

Hi, respected maker, top bike in its day, nice parts ( justifies the price ? ), right size, if its as good as it sounds, why not. Terry

Re: Am I Mad

Buy now, worry later!!
And to answer the original topic...yeah, probably, but aren't we all a bit!?! :xmas-wink:

Re:

DONT BUY IT!!!. Does that help? Course not.Lets face it you really dont want us lot to put you off buying it.You really want us to state the obvious. So here it is..Get it bought before someone else does and you spend the rest of your days in misery.I am still kicking myself for missing an unknown frame on e bay with heavily scrolled lugwork and I can tell you its a sad miserable place to be.Just do it. And quickly.
Peter

Re:

Just do it. You can always sell it on again if you don't get on with it, need the funds again, or the missus funds out :LOL:

Re: Am I Mad

Go for it jm!
I am sure if for some unknown reason you didn't like it, you could get you money back.

Jamie

Back