RRB Picture of the Month - November - Autumn - Nominations

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Retro Road Bike Picture of the Month - November - Autumn

As it says above, the road bike picture of the month is back!!!! ''''yeaaaaahhhhhh'''''' (cue Mexican wave) '''yyyeeeaaaaahhhh''
That's right, its back, bigger, better, stronger, we have the technology and we aren't afraid to use it, well maybe just a little, but hell, we'll give it a shot.

We are bringing this back as a way to hopefully get older and newer members more involved and interested. This will hopefully be a bit of fun and will evolve into a great monthly competition.
I am fairly new to this so go easy and please get behind it, for those that don't normally bother, please take a pic on your next ride and post it up, show us what its like in your part of the world. We need all the entries we can get and also all the voters we can get.

This months theme is autumn. How easy is that? beautiful colours, leaf covered paths, just pull your camera out and snap a pic.
Now the rules, I know, we don't need no stinking rules, so guidelines then.
It must have some connection to autumn, and some involvement of a road machine or such. (basically no mtb's) So fairly abstract and very deliberately vague so you can interpret how you like. If your entry is too vague you most likely have to explain why/how it meets the theme.
Put up a pic with a title and a brief description

Comp will run to the end of November with a 5 day poll to follow.

Jamie

My 1958 Carlton Constellation in Plymouth (Autumnal) Victoria Park...

PA310265_zps365a8c49.jpg

Re:

Still unable to bike on the roads so here we have -

Twenty on a Turbo Trainer :D

Attachments

• _DSF0591.jpg
    _DSF0591.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 881
Nice one gavr, autumn is many things to many people.

You keep at it and I am sure you will soon pass your proficiency test and be allowed on the road ;)

( hope your back at it soon :) )

Jamie

Spokesmann":m5kiq9n1 said:
My 1958 Carlton Constellation in Plymouth (Autumnal) Victoria Park...

PA310265_zps365a8c49.jpg
Wow, lovely photo - the leaves, the colour and the wide scene and depth of field really portray a fine Autumn ride.

Beautiful bike, and placed perfectly!

You're a talented photographer.

Re:

Went out for a ride in the rain this afternoon on my Carlton Criterium by the River Lea, and as the evening started to set in, the setting sun gifted everything with a typical Autumnal November mood.
I had my iPhone with me and snapped a couple of shots using Fill flash, and one without .

Autumnal November Evening by the Marshes and The River

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

By the River Lea, Walthamstow. iPhone 5s. Fill Flash.

IMG_0318.jpg

Overlooking Walthamstow Marsh. iPhone 5s. Fill Flash.

I not its a modern bike but here in the desert its autumn also. Please delete this if its not allowed..

Back