Help needed to ID lo pro time trial frame

Prologo12

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
i have only looked at this forum until now but thought I would post this appeal to the greater bicycle minds out there.
I have bought a lo pro time trial frame from Austria (has Austrian shop sticker but they know nothing about it)

Details are:-
Frame designed to take very short seatpost like the Moser hour record bike so long seatube normal top tube.
700c/650c wheels
Fork is F Moser Pantographed so almost certainly replacement prior to repaint at some point.
Star cut out to Bottom Bracket - Like Guerciotti (quite rounded points (5))
Italian thread Bottom Bracket
Campagnolo dropouts
Fully chromed seat and chainstays.
25.8mm seatpost fitting (give or take)
some nice routing details etc but finishing not perfect - bit like some team stuff I've seen in the past.
Stickered on top of clear KÓNIG (with Umlaut)

So I've considered Viner and Guerciotti - possibly Eastern Bloc?? I can find nothing with the severe curved top tube (nearest is Battaglin but quite different extent)

Any Help would be so gratefully received as I want to re paint and decal correctly (also got chromed 650 forks on way)

Many Thanks (Hopefully) in advance
Simon

Attachments

• GU1A3132a.jpg
    GU1A3132a.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 20150915_175930a.jpg
    20150915_175930a.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 20150918_130429.jpg
    20150918_130429.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 249
Re:

Haven't got any clue as to maker or Lopro bikes. Looks very well made though. Could possibly be a one off?
Be nice to think it was made for Leopold König, team Sky. Think he's Czech.

Simon

Def. the Olmo star and with italian threads it fits. König is a Germanic/Austrian surname and was likely the athletes/owners name.

Back