Question and request for pics of Carnac UCS3 LOOK Inserts

gridno27

rBotM Winner
Hi I am still looking for LOOK insert for vintage CARNAC shoes with UCS3 sole - For the first I think I will be enough to have detailed photos about - so I can try make some by myself with Polypropylen material.

I have TIME inserts and Podio insert but I do not know how LOOk types looking. Are they also have a step on the rear part of the inserts like the afore mentioned? If they also have this step - I can use any kind insert with 3 holes with a bit longer LOOK screws.

But the look classic cleats has also a radius and all my inserts are nearly flat - Has the origin LOOK inserts also a radius ?

Please help me - I have a beautiful yellow ONCE LOOK KG 171 and I wand to ride it like Jaja with CARNACs
Please post here some detailed pics of LOOK inserts for CARNAC UCS 3 Sole - if you have

Thanks in advance

I may have a set of those , I will check tomorrow (as they are at my work) I have old Time pedals so would love to do a swap .

Hi @latman - I have a new set of TIME inserts - I bought them to think I can use them with Look cleats too.
But it is not possible so I have no problem to send to you the TIME inserts instead

Greetings

here they are , pm me your address for a swap , they will fit flat in an envelope IMO

Attachments

• IMG_20150803_170159.jpg
    IMG_20150803_170159.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_20150803_170205.jpg
    IMG_20150803_170205.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 399
Back