Shiny

t47b

rBotM Winner
Cleaned the chrome bits today, its so shiny I will now have to wait for a cloudy day to be able to ride it without creating a glare hazard for other road users :D

E6106298-9975-4138-851D-F968D4C9A150_1.jpg

Re: Re:

t47b":11yut074 said:
Much much better :cool:

agentorange":11yut074 said:
I can't help thinking you should route your rear brake cable over the handlebar
No leave them be! Pro racing cyclists did this yonks ago so the cable was out the way when the rider was holding the tops of the bars.

Ian Raleigh":2cfrnarp said:
t47b":2cfrnarp said:
Much much better :cool:

agentorange":2cfrnarp said:
No leave them be! Pro racing cyclists did this yonks ago so the cable was out the way when the rider was holding the tops of the bars.

I must remember to take the comfy saddle off and stick the original sixties one on for photos ( at least I remembered to take off the modern tub bag) :D

Ian Raleigh":1bg6sxsr said:
agentorange":1bg6sxsr said:

I agree. I've always put them in front on standard 80mm reach stems for the same reason. That looks like a shorter stem and the cable bend behind the stem to top tube would be too tight for my liking.

Re:

It's a 65 mm stem so the cable would be in the way of my hands if run behind the bars

Back