rBoTM April & May 2015 - Nominations Pease!!!

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just realised that I have not done an April's nomination thread!!! As it is so late in the month now I'm going to combine April's and May's rBoTM.

So get your nominations in now please people!!

Please include your username and bike i.e

Tel's 1989 Peugeot 653 Athena

Ok - I will start the Show with a rare steel made classic Youngtimer from beginning of the 90s.

Il Diavolo or Il Pirata are names that are synonyms of pure cycling and of this blue-white beauty made by
Italian manufacturer Podium with Columbus EL tubes.

Here comes gridno27's 1994 Carrera in the coulors and TechSpec of the Probike of the 1994 Carrera-Tassoni Team

see also here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... it=Carrera

and final a pic on the wall with the corresponding Jersey

Attachments

• carrera_front.jpg
    carrera_front.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 1,479
  • Carrera_ wall.jpg
    Carrera_ wall.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,479
Spokesmann's 1973 Carlton Continental
I'd like to nominate my recent 1973 Carlton Continental restoration. This machine was my very first proper bike back in 1976 when my dad purchased one second hand. 40 years later I was able to purchase another one which was almost 100% intact but needed some gentle restorative work to bring it back to its 1973 glory. The machine has been put back to how it was in 1973 with few period accessories added to finish that English 1970s look. Full details can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=321412

P4181817_zpscnganbph.jpg

P4181828_zpstos3ivwy.jpg

Re: Re:

Piperdave":rg64bxgh said:
Spokesman......seat angle :oops:

My riding angle, all my bikes are set precisely for my own needs, not to any unwritten cycling style/acceptance 'code'. Its been pointed out time and time and time and time again. :)

thekidmalone's 1993 Ferraroli Grazioso

thekidmalone's 1993 Ferraroli Grazioso

Apologies in advance for the resto-mod build this time. Rest assured, I have some period -correct Ferraroli projects in the works, which will be shared here when ready.

WARNING: Explicit wishbone monostay content ahead! Look away now if you are offended by sexy rear ends.

No build thread as such, but more info available here.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=320346

Thanks for your time and attention!

Cheers,
The Kid

Attachments

• gra3.jpg
    gra3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,188
  • gra2.jpg
    gra2.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,188
Back