What bike is this? Raleigh something

Looks a bit Raleigh Misty ? Is there a frame number on it, under the bottom bracket or or on the seat tube under the saddle?

Shaun

Thanks I'll go get that for you now. I have quickly looked at the raleigh misty... but i see these have some lady like decals on them this has black squares one the fame below the seat tube.

You might want to check the head badge, the ",twinlat" Raleigh's were widely exported. Export head badges were sometimes different. I think the Carlton Courette was never badged as a Raleigh despite being owned by them.

Shaun

Badge looks UK, number Nottingham 1983, I'd still plump for a Misty as it was called at the end of the 1970's and I'm sure the name continued. I'm assuming it has flat bars?

Shaun

Re:

Thanks. I assume you are talking handle bars! It has drop (racing style) andle bars.

What's 'TI raleigh Limited' I thought it was just raleigh Ltd?

So. I have done some research online and I cannot find a TI Raleigh Misty.

This bike states it is a TI 20 30. So I am confused as the bike does not seem to have any history online!

Is this a good thing?

As you can see I need to replace a wheel is there an original part number I can find a NOS?

Sorry for my newbie-ness... I'm a Ralegh Chopper man!

Hi, Ti = tube industries and they bought Raleigh in 1960. Iirc. they made the tubes the bike are made of. In this case the tubing is called Ti 20 -30. Ti also owned Reynolds and the Reynolds decals ended up with Ti on them as well.

Google Raleigh Misty and something will come up.

Raleigh did have part numbers but they are now defunct, read the size off the tyre and let us know.

I used to sell Choppers and Grifters among other things lol

Shaun

Back