Mk1 Campag Ergopower hoods.

firedfromthecircus

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Cleland Fan
Feedback
View
I have been browsing the net to see if white hoods are available for version 1 Campag Ergo shifters. It would seem they are not, although you can get black Campag ones.

So I thought a message to Odi Grips who produce Hudz might be in order asking them if they would make them. Worth a try. :LOL:

I got a reply from them within 24hrs which is pretty decent, and while they did not say they would start making them, they said if they thought demand was there they might!

Hello Barry

It takes several thousand dollars to get a mold made for the shifter hoods and there has to be 2 molds maid for every set of hudz (A right side and left side)
So we can only afford to make hood models that are in high demand and unfortunately that particular model is not in high demand.
But I will put your vote in for these and maybe one day there will be enough demand to get these made.
Thanks for contacting us.

Garnet Vertican

So if there is anyone else who would like more choice for replacement hoods, get in touch with them via their website and one day we might be in luck. ;)

Back