Came across this a few weeks back any idea's?

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Picked a new frame and forks up a few weeks ago that needed some work but I cant figure out what it is anyone help? its a low pro frame but 700c wheels front and rear, the lug work made me think raleigh but things aren't quite right the fork drop outs are Gipiemme and the frame and forks are both marked 29984 also came with a cinelli la84 bar and stem so guessing 84 with the frame number and bars both saying 84 also had a campag BB with stainless axle, also only got fittings for rear gearing seemed a bit odd any light anyone can shed on this?.

Ps I had it resprayed the same as the original colour scheme in a very close to vw bettle metalic green.

Pic's here http://s957.photobucket.com/user/cannon ... le%20parts

Re:

Could be a Benotto frame. Columbus tubing. Seen the lugs on a few bikes but not up to what's what with newer stuff.

Probably a time trial frame from a local builder based somewhere in the UK. Sorry to be a bit vague but it doesn't have any particular distinguishing features that I can see. It appears to be well put together however - but by whom? Anyone's guess!

Can anyone guess?

Cheers guys been in touch burrows not one of his. It's well made just wish there was more details on her other than bb number which gives nothing away 29984 is just annoying.

Back