Cycling short film I made for a contest

Re:

yes thanks i tried to view the bike and was surprised by the terrain it took.ie mountain bike stuff.
i down loaded a cycle route once and ended up on a canal tow path on my racer ! punctered 4 times
and was cycling through foliage 2ft above my head.blinded by it i was...it was fun :)

Re:

Down to earth and simple, a refreshing change to most GoPro stuff. Really captures the essence of cycling. Nice!

I can see the cycle haters posting soon and asking why you are on the wrong side of the road!

Loved how thoughtful the council was in putting in all those steps for walkers but not taking any consideration for the disabled.

Enjoyed the video.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed my film :cool: That sounds like quite an adventure oonaff!

Ian Raleigh":2eqm73rg said:
I can see the cycle haters posting soon and asking why you are on the wrong side of the road!

Loved how thoughtful the council was in putting in all those steps for walkers but not taking any consideration for the disabled.

Enjoyed the video.

People who cycle that track will know why I ended up on the wrong side, I started off on the correct side then rode over to the other side part way down the hill, this is because the left side of the road gets considerably bumpier than the right side, plus I'd have a better chance at seeing round the bend, and if I did have to swerve away from oncoming cars I wouldn't end up in a ditch. It's all tactical :cool:

Yeah it is a shame that the disabled may not be able to enjoy places like this, though I'd imagine it would be difficult to design a way to get a mobility scooter up there. There is a very nice cycle path nearby that used to be railway tracks, now it is tarmaced over and I have seen a man on a mobility scooter walking his dog there, it is nice that they can enjoy places like this. Just a shame there aren't more suitable places

Latest posts

Back