British National Road Championships 2015 - Lincolnshire.

roadking

Senior Retro Guru
From the 25th to the 28th June 2015 the British National (Professional/Amateur/women) Road and Time Trail Championships are being held in Lincolnshire (not for the first time).

The road event in Lincoln is on a modified version of the Grand Prix course, and the Time Trail is being held at Cadwell Park - a short ride from my house.

The TT venue is a disappointment, and cynics might argue this is (a) to save money by not having to close public roads etc, and (b) to make money by holding at a race track.

You decide.

I was thinking of holding a party before or after, and a ride to Cadwell for the event...I can provide accommodation and/or camping in my large garden.

Rk.

Nice idea RK - do we get free entry to view your collection as well?

I was initially disappointed by the TT being on the track but then I realised it goes out onto the local roads as well so it doesn't seem so bad.

Mark.

daccordimark":2erz0bmy said:
Nice idea RK - do we get free entry to view your collection as well?

I was initially disappointed by the TT being on the track but then I realised it goes out onto the local roads as well so it doesn't seem so bad.

Mark.

Not sure about that Mark, however if the party plan works out there'll be some interesting machines here. Have a good idea of the route, quite challenging for a TT (hilly around Cadwell and the other roads).

Promises to be stunning event and a lovely ride from my house too!

Jon.

Back