Mavic module E rim

Grafix

Dirt Disciple
I have been looking around for a mavic module E 36h 700c rim to replace a damaged rear (its taken a hit which flatted it at some point in its life so can't see how to true it up) and complete the pair for a restoration project.

Had success here on the forum before so thought I'd put the question out there to see if anybody has one they would sell?

Would prefer the Mk1 E rim rather than the slightly later (but same size) E2 if possible (so the labels would match!)

Cheers for any leads! (fleabay doesn't seem to throw these up)

Grafix":106klsx5 said:
I have been looking around for a mavic module E 36h 700c rim to replace a damaged rear (its taken a hit which flatted it at some point in its life so can't see how to true it up) and complete the pair for a restoration project.

Had success here on the forum before so thought I'd put the question out there to see if anybody has one they would sell?

Would prefer the Mk1 E rim rather than the slightly later (but same size) E2 if possible (so the labels would match!)

Cheers for any leads! (fleabay doesn't seem to throw these up)

you are right :shock:
even in France, it seems more and more difficult to see some and whatever nice pair of Mavic clincher (MA2 , G40; Module E , Module 3 ) gets snapped at ridiculous prices on ebay :roll:
Truely, I even wonder if someone is actually "storing" them for trade purposes :?:
the only decent solution now is buying a whole bike cheaply locally to get a nice pair of wheels included ! its going to cost you less or even free if you resale frame and parts but its not practical though :?

that what I do and my garage is overflowing of parts :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Midlife":3fad84xc said:
Early MA2's lok a bit module E ish and can be picked up cheaper sometimes.............

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291254328651? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Shaun.

PS Yep, I once bought a whole bike for the first gen Shimano chainset..........

bought one bike for the chromed fork, travelled to buy another one only for a pair of rare hubs but luckily discovered some nice parts on it :mrgreen:

the charm of the hunt and discovery :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I think I have a pair in a shed,not mine but one I am clearing.Will let you know.jm.

Back