Guess the frame maker

marcinski

Dirt Disciple
Hello,

Does anyone recognize the producent of the frame pictured? It is advertised locally with very little info given. It has some very nice details, curved stays and nice looking seatpost collar. There is a partial headbadge sticker and not much elso to go on.
Can you help, please?

frame.jpg

bottombracket.jpg

seatcluster.jpg

headtube.jpeg

Thanks,

Marcin

I remember once about 25 years ago i aquired a bike from a rubbish tip[and no pun intended] and it was great. i took pictures of the head tube badge and posted it to an authority who used to write articals in one of the biggest
circulated cycle mags of that time.and i waited and waited and nothing happened :D .and i was a bit disapointed,well im kind of getting over it,just :cry:
there are usually clues like an italian built frame is likely to have both sides of the bb shell right hand threaded .
where as an english,us or any where else the left side is left hand threaded inc tawain made.
a frame built from the 90/s to this day is likely to have 130 distance between drop outs.or oln
a quality hand built frame is likely to be brazed or lugged jointed and if the former sanded smoothly no roughness.a lot of factory produced frames these days are tig welded like yours and indeed some hand made ones are, in which case the welding quality is pretty neat.perfect really.so its not so much what it is as what its not.
in answer to your question of the maker,i dont know,i would say its worth about 25 from a cycle jumble.

Back