Mbk leader 1986

Lazerlips88

Retro Newbie
High all out there !!!! I've got an mbk leader that I bought new in 1986 the colour is peppermint green at the front fading into white for the rest of the bike !!! It is totally standard apart from inner tubes n tyres every thing original !!! I've done my best to find any info on my bike that's out there and can't even find a picture of said bike let alone anything else ha ha I'm thinking of putting it up for sale it but can't find any relevance to anything about the bike let alone get any idea of the value. Was woundering is there anybody out there got the same bike ?????and is there any one who can shed any light on it what so ever ???? I've come to the conclusion I've either got a peice of junk that no body wants or I have a bike that is so rare that there isn't even a photo of a bloody thing ha ha ha ha !!! I'm gona roll with the junk like ha ha Any help would b great !!! Many thanx lee

Re:

Hi Lee, if you use the search on here you will see that someone on here sold one on here to someone on here and was asking eighty quid, maybe you could ask one of them :D

Try using Motobecane instead of MBK on your google search, I know the company name name changed in 84 but you might be able to find out more info.

Hope this helps kick start your search :D

Back