Thun Chainring Bolts

Major Malfunction

Retro Newbie
Newbie here! I'm currently restoring an 80's Raleigh Record Sprint, unfortunately one of the chainring bolts for the original Thun crankset is missing. I can't find any online, anyone got an idea where I can buy some replacements or would be easier just to bodge something together?? I'll let the picture below do the talking, but the thread is about 6mm. Thanks in advance!

I tihnk I have one or two spare. It's the sort of thing in a dusty LBS drawer. Say £3 posted...at my leisure.

Thun chainring bolts, Campagnolo derailleur pivot too!

I apologise for bumping and jumping on your bandwagon but I have an identical problem but five times worse. I have the identical Thun "gold" forged crankset with no bolts at all. It is for a Raleigh Record Sprint that I am putting together from a box. I've got everything there except these crank bolts and spacers and I am also missing the pivot bolt for a Campagnolo 980 rear derailleur that should go on it.
Thank you in advance for any info etc.

Re:

Sorry for hijacking this old thread. I need exactly the same screws for my Raleigh Record Sprint. Just wondered if the OP managed to source any or something similar to do the job?

I found some at my LBS. They seem to be in the big assortment boxes that decent workshops hold. Failing that, try phoning Bicycle World on 01202 590414, which is where I got them from.

Back