Fed up with chancers AGAIN! Update 270514

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Evening all,

I am fed up with chancers -

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=296029&p=2219289#p2219289

Not the first time it has happened and it won't be the last, but it annoys me every time i see it. Obviously, RB members have more money than lfgss members. Does the seller think we are stupid? Grrrrrrrrr

Have a great weekend all,

Richard

Re:

Hi Richard ,

Well , that's an interesting way for the OP to start on the forum isn't it :evil:

Welcome to the forum , I don't mean that either !

Re: Fed up with chancers

Morning Mike,

Biting my tongue and I will not replying on the sale thread as it would be offensive - the reason for the high price? Perhaps I am easily confused.

Richard

Re:

Hi Richard

I responded for you . Well , it does have several gears so it must be worth more !
Enjoy the long weekend you get working nights ! :roll:

Mike

Ha! Long weekend is right - six 12 hour night shifts to do - and not happy!

Roll on Wednesday morning.

Richard

Miserable gits!

Waldorf and statler spring to mind. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, we have bikes and legs.

Mr History,

Have you been up since yesterday afternoon? Grumpiness increases with tiredness and i started out grumpy because of the shifts, Bah humbug!

Richard

Been there done that as you know. I have just woken to my good wife offering me coffee and a bacon and egg sandwich in bed. After a comfortable night following a late supper with a few glasses of red.

Morning you old bugger

lmao very good!!!

I have not seen my wife since last Sunday - she has been in England on a course. I will see her on Wednesday evening if things go to plan - maybe a bacon sandwich then.

Richard

TGR":2axke22q said:
Ha! Long weekend is right - six 12 hour night shifts to do - and not happy!

Roll on Wednesday morning.

Richard

Oooooh sh.t !

Sorry mate :oops: must dash , off to ride my bike :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Back