I'm having a rant!!!!

kettlo

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Are some people not serious about selling stuff on here......

I hate when i come across something that i am interested in and post a dibs or a question about an item and you hear nothing back from the seller. I would then follow up with a pm if the post was left unanswered.

If they arn't interested in sellin to me or anyone else or if the item has already gone then just say so and put me out of my misery.

Now i know that sometimes sellers may not see notifications of new posts to their for sale thread.......but if i was trying to actively sell something i'd be checking the thread frequently.

Also when you check the sellers profile you see that they have been active on the site, if they have been on the site then they have seen that they have pm's and have chosen not to reply......

Just plain bad manners if you ask me..... :facepalm:

Rant over.... :roll:

It annoys me when someone says they want something. Asks for a paypal address then ignores you. What makes it worse is 2 weeks later they usually send payment then get funny when you refund it saying it's already sold. Normally happens to me on Singletrackworld. Hasn't happened here yet.

Back