Kirk Precision (unique 80s spray job)

simonhaydn

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
just picked up this (and another white one) over the weekend. Even though it's bright pink, the photos don't do it justice - probably because my digital is struggling with the brightness of the frame. It was sprayed fluorescent pink for a trade show in Milan, so it's pretty unique. More pics are on my website. Enjoy!

P1010507b.jpg

Goosh nasty colour. You could have gone for something more restained, like mine.
ArgosFixed.jpg
+P

I've always liked Kirk's..............seriously, nice.................

It's even brighter in the flesh and I'll try and get some better pics soon, it draws loads of attention and I'll be riding in a few events this year (the Norwich 50 is the first one).

Busy as always Kev, but at least I've got a road bike now and should be able to keep up on any future rides :D

Long overdue, but I've finally upgraded my Kirk Precision with a new groupset and wheels. Even though the bike looks a darker pink, I've not done anything to paint job, it just depends on how good the camera is! Simon.

Kirk_Precision2b.jpg

Awesome, Simon. I dig that color. As if the frame wasn't enough of a statement. :D

I have a Kirk as well. I cleaned it up over winter, ordered all of the parts this Spring, and I will be building it up in July. My friends call it the Stormtrooper bike. :)

Attachments

• kirk_precision.jpg
    kirk_precision.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 3,244
Thanks,
the first official ride will be this weekend at the St Edmunds Wheel in Suffolk and the bike is a great attention grabber!

Once you've completed your Kirk build, you'll have to send me some pics and I'll add your bike to the Kirk gallery. White bikes with modern components and aero blades really suit it. Simon.

Did you make the St Edmunds wheel? I was there and I don't remember seeing a pink Kirk! Its very distinctive and it looks good with the upgrades.

Back