Colnago help

ice.man85

Retro Newbie
Hi I'm trying to find year of made this Colnago master x light and some more info if anyone can help with more details?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1368.jpeg
    IMG_1368.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 533
lewisfoto":4d4l5o5a said:
Team frame?

I have the catalogs at home (work now) but from first glance I would say mid '90s

I keep looking at mid or early '90s whole day but none of them has this colour scheme and also i don't see any of them have that pump holder on bottom of top tube.

lewisfoto":14m8t51w said:
The "pump holder" is actually for the racing number which is why I asked if it was a team frame.

Oh i didn't know that all i have for now its those pictures thats why is harder for me to find out more details for now

Ok I found it (at least one that is very close): Master X Light paint scheme AD 10 from the 1999/2000 Colnago catalog. The only exception is there is a slight amount of yellow on the stays which is absent from your frame. Could be a year older or newer or it could be this was a custom paint scheme for some team.

BigFoz":1czvrbjj said:
Didn't Ariostea team run red/yellow Masters at one point?

This is what I don't know and since so many teams used Colnagos it is hard to nail down.

On the other hand I just noticed the OP's frame does have the yellow band on the stays so definitely the AD 10 paint scheme.

Steven

Back