Dismantling a wrecked Peugeot Sports

mikeyboyo

Old School Hero
You may remember, I crashed a beautiful Peugeot racer into a tree at some speed last February :oops: many people said the bike was a write off, and I planned to strip it for spares and junk the f+f, but somebody told me they wanted to have a go at rescuing it, so I am giving them the f + f for free.

I make YouTube videos about my bikes, though I only show off about a quarter of my collection there. So as to keep some privacy I call myself Bobby Kryptonite, hence the different name on there, anyway, here is a video of my wrecked Peugeot Sports after I dismantled it, I had wanted to record the whole dismantling and speed it up, but I started at 7 in the morning, and it was still dark outside then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpPMcKb0SX4

This reminds me of those insurance claim forms :)

"Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have."

"The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of the way when I struck the front end."

"I bumped into a tree which was obscured by human beings."

Good point about the helmet! :)

lol so true, the reality was, I was coming down a hill in the park on a wet day on my way home from a lecture, turned the corner and saw three people walking up the hill, I swerved to avoid hitting them and the only other direction I could go, was into the tree :( back at my flat I was being given morphine while I threw up in a bucket and my flatmates checked out the hot paramedics :p

Latest posts

Back