What is your dream 80s frame?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
Colnago Super , in deep metallic blue with a white block on the downtube and lots of chrome too .
Not a lot to ask and very elegant IMO . May get around to building one some day :roll:
Mike

I would like to find a 1981 FUJI Professional frame or complete bike with SunTour Superbe. Size 54 to be exact!

Raleigh Time Trial Special in 531 SL Speedstream :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-cool: :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-big-grin:

I have never seen one in real life, but is there a Lotus frame which was mad?

if that is not an option, it would have to be a Raleigh Road Ace - one step up from my Rapide in 1982.

Richard

Gios torino, failing that TI Raleigh in red/black team colours or gazelle AA, mid blue with the silver seat tube panel, both in 531c.
The chromed Italians look great as garage queens, but are heavy and chrome needs constant cleaning. I like to use n ride em

pigman":2dpvzkt3 said:
Gios torino, failing that TI Raleigh in red/black team colours or gazelle AA, mid blue with the silver seat tube panel, both in 531c.
The chromed Italians look great as garage queens, but are heavy and chrome needs constant cleaning. I like to use n ride em

Don't do garage queens , so it would have to be one with chrome drop outs and front hanger only then .

Don't do garage queens , so it would have to be one with chrome drop outs and front hanger only then .
Hey, you choose what floats your boat. I just know I hate regular cleaning, so the less chrome the better.

loved it - Modolo Kronotech
modolokronotech.jpg

Latest posts

Back