Bar Tape

Dale cannon

Senior Retro Guru
Can anyone recommend a gel cork bar tape that DOESN'T have a logo plastered all over it that's available in black?

BBB BHT-05 costs exactly 10 euros here (hungary), decent quality, no logo, gelly. BHT04 also has quite nice touch, without being slippery, though those are carbon lookalike

Also, someone can comment on an ebay purchase of mine? I have a friend of mine currently in the UK so I've ordered the item at his adress. The seller said he posted the item on saturday, but it haven't arrived yet. Well, i know the hungarian post can totally fck up the inland deliveries (once it took 5! working days for a package to arrive... ) but I had great experience with the RM so far.

Can it happen that the delivery takes this long? Or, what happens if the postman tries to deliver the item, but the guy is not at the adress that time. Can he later collect it in the post office?

thanks.

Also, as I said. BBB BHT-05 :D cheap, comfortable, easy to work with, have decent grip and padding, and also available in different colours other than black.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/bbb-bht-05-race ... -bar-tape/

Well, it's Christmas so the post volumes especially parcels are huge and it takes a bit longer. I would expect something to arrive in 5-10 days - the post office says allow two weeks. Was it posted parcel post, or letter post first or second class?

If he is out, usually you can collect at the sorting office 4 hours later.

hamster":39e3lwu4 said:
Well, it's Christmas so the post volumes especially parcels are huge and it takes a bit longer. I would expect something to arrive in 5-10 days - the post office says allow two weeks. Was it posted parcel post, or letter post first or second class?

If he is out, usually you can collect at the sorting office 4 hours later.
He collected it ^^ So, it indeed have been shipped.

By the way, anyone knows why HB tape is so costly? I can understand 5-6 pounds, but 10-15 seems a bit far fetched to me, if it's not leather or some kind of proprietary material.

Back