Shades.How many have you got ?

bagpuss

rBotM Winner
I will start off by fessing up to 19 different shades in various colours . Excellent for touching up small chips on your frame :cool: Very cheap to buy off the market . Discussing the colours with the Missus can draw some strange looks,which adds to the fun . I understand fishermen also use it :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: for their floats.

i dont know what to do with my frame [lemond glx stove enamelled ] it has some airbrush work and two stickers
need replacing it has loads of small chips all over . its border line, complete strip new paint and sticker/s and transfers or touch in x30 . i see mercian are doing limited shelf life touch in paint that you apply then hair dryer

I thought from the title that you meant sunglasses at first. Who would need so many pairs of shades? But of course you mean nail varnish...

yeah right gavr i never did get dem briko stinger's , never even got those 'frog skins either ' my mate found his
next to the pool on holiday in greece, much to my annoyance. did have the badger/s aviators though , there was a cyclist who made you think 'no wonder they won the battle of hastings ! '
i thought next year i would go even more retro with a pair of vairifocul jan janssen's ,trouble is i cant see out of them cause my type 2 blood sugar had not stabalized when they did the script !
and thanks to you bats for those encouraging words , i reckon 'bike nuts' how to thread on paint repair's will have to be printed off and ill try out mercians paint and use a heat gun .

gavr":2434x3kw said:
I thought from the title that you meant sunglasses at first. Who would need so many pairs of shades? But of course you mean nail varnish...

Yes I thought that & my Zegho's do a good job here :)

gavr":2plmi4na said:
I thought from the title that you meant sunglasses at first.

Me too. I have met people in the past who've collected Oakleys the way some people collect stamps*. :shock:

David

*Minus the "sticking them in an album" bit.

gavr":2kocwrtq said:

Decided if i put nail varnish in the title,you may have all thought i was on the wrong web site. :shock:

Back