What ie those who make fun of us and china of them will laug

Polish Butcher

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: What ie those who make fun of us and china of them will

I only wish that things over which so delight never lie even near these devices, and the funniest pantography 80s sell cheaper than their fakes

I'm ashamed of the people who drive the Chinese market and the U.S. call it a "replica""

And now proposes to march each bike. How many of you have campagnolo NOS purchased in recent years on ebay. How do you think the original or factory made ​​Chinese?

Alone I once went to buy on ebay Chinese Ciocca San Cristobal in the Chinese Super record of Chinese CINELLI Pantographed Xa. After the parts you can not know that much besides a good state as part of the year. Knowing you could only trade on the frame. There were some very reliable.

Reimbursement has been granted but how many people are not able to distinguish?

I dont want to be rude or ignorant but I dont understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that the Chinese are now making replica Campag and Cinelli parts? Thats a great photo of Tulio by the way.

Blacktopdisciple":2731rrsd said:
I dont want to be rude or ignorant but I dont understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying that the Chinese are now making replica Campag and Cinelli parts? Thats a great photo of Tulio by the way.
Well I'm glad you said that, as I was having trouble too. :?

Hopefully he is saying that all the campag and cinelli stuff he is butchering is fake.

Might be time to start flagging his auctions as fake.
eBay might take more notice of that, rather than flagging them as bad taste and poorly executed.

So does anybody know what happened to the tooling for Campag. NR/SR after Campagnolo ceased production? I bet they didn't just take it down the local scrap-metal merchant. It didn't take much foresight back in the '80s to see that the stuff was going to become desirable again twenty years later. It wouldn't surprise me at all to discover there are factories, most likely in the far east, busy producing 'NOS'..

.. and if someone is producing 'NOS', using the original tooling, is there really any difference?

Back