the shops woodrup

benjy

Retro Guru
hi, thought some of you might like to see the woodrup thats at the community bike shop i help at, put a pic of the old royal sunbeam up so only fair i put some other nice bikes up, and yes there all forsale ;) an if i was well off i would buy them all :LOL:

needs some love but looks an easy project, tempted to put some tyres an chain on an try it out myself

open to offers as unsure what to price to say as dont know alot about it yet, it wont be silly money, i would say with tyres chain an a service its ready to go, the shop could do that or let it go as it is

benjy":210lyojs said:
open to offers as unsure what to price to say as dont know alot about it yet, it wont be silly money, i would say with tyres chain an a service its ready to go, the shop could do that or let it go as it is

I reckon the only real value there is in the frame, the fittings are all a bit second string so to speak.

Where are you?

Looks like an early 70's Woodrup, white decals and the rear wheel hanging onto the dropouts to shorten the wheelbase. Full Cinelli sloping crown :)

If it has no provenance (frame number etc) then as a 531 "Woodrup" it starts at £125 ish for the frame ..........

Shaun

Thanks for the info. I will try find a frame no on it. I will have a dig round the internet an see if i can find the wheels ect see if there anygood. Be a shame to strip it as i bet the bits are from when it was put together

Back