Carbone TVT 92 thoughts.

casper2788

Devout Dirtbag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was looking at that advert this morning, what a stunning bike, sadly too big for me though

47p2":3qjvk9e0 said:
I was looking at that advert this morning, what a stunning bike, sadly too big for me though
Do you think if it was your size you may have been tempted or to pricey.

If it's as good as the description says and as nice as the pictures portray then I personally think it's a great deal and yes I could have been tempted if it were (1) smaller and (2) close by to try it first

very nice. and i think blue is the best colour. are you getting it? if you need help with collection and postage i am not far away

matthew71":5igwrys9 said:
very nice. and i think blue is the best colour. are you getting it? if you need help with collection and postage i am not far away
Yes i've bought it :D and very keen go and collect it when it's been stripped bare.Did get it a little cheaper and now grining like a chesire cat.Only one minute chip as described not even a mark on the chain stay.

casper2788":3nxtrfew said:
matthew71":3nxtrfew said:
Yes i've bought it :D and very keen go and collect it when it's been stripped bare.Did get it a little cheaper and now grining like a chesire cat.Only one minute chip as described not even a mark on the chain stay.
Also had a wonderfull look at some of his other collectable items also.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21911085@N06/9535353089

casper2788":1t747dp4 said:
casper2788":1t747dp4 said:
matthew71":1t747dp4 said:
Also had a wonderfull look at some of his other collectable items also.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21911085@N06/9535353089

That's one hell of a collection. Some lovely stuff there.

Is it all for sale?

Back