Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Nominations for Octobers rBoTM please!

Please add you username and bike to your entry i.e:

Tel's 1982 Gazelle AA

A reminder of the rules:

1. Please enter your bicycle in the correct Bike of The Month category, i.e. no mtbs in Road Bike of The Month and vice versa.
2. Keep all comments and criticism constructive, avoid personal attacks.
3. It is strongly suggested all bikes are placed in the reader's bikes section prior to entry into BoTM. In this way a bike can under go a more gentle critique prior to the spotlight and interest of BoTM. More detail and extra pictures can be added here.
4. If you aren't prepared that your bike undergo criticism as part of BoTM don't enter it. We have many 1000s of views on this thread in a month - make sure both you and your bike are ready!
5. Don't register 15 extra users to vote for your own bike and for trolling purposes. This will result in a ban from retrobike.
6. Bike must be complete.
7. Bike must be currently owned by site member / nominee. If the bike is sold prior to or during the contest it will become ineligible.
8. Two pictures per bike only. All additional photos can be included in your reader's bike section thread.
9. One bike per user per month - don't be greedy.
10. Judges decision is final.
11. If a bike wins BoTM it cannot be re-entered in any poll by the same owner. If it is sold any re-entry is strictly at the judges discretion.
12. Bikes can only be entered once in a normal month and once in a special month. That is you can enter any bike TWICE (unless it wins in which case it cannot be entered again - see rule 11).
13. Don't take it too seriously
14. Please ensure the frame (and ideally components) is/are vintage/retro/classic (certain special month excepted).

And then there were three....

ededwards' Gios Torino Super Record

Very poor photo but it's Super Record throughout.

This is on Oude Kwaremont during this year's RetroRonde (ok, ok, more a photo of my fat behind but it is the bike, exactly as per the first picture, in action. I'd like to say that I'd broken away from the field in a heroic but ultimately doomed attempt at victory. But then I'l like to say a lot of things).

Attachments

• 424586_379499858821251_1199994196_n.jpg
    424586_379499858821251_1199994196_n.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 484
  • P5180254.JPG
    P5180254.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 484
Here is my Keith Coppell, saved from being taken to the tip by the son in law of the deceased original owner!

A link to the build thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=246691

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 424
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 417

Latest posts

Back