Help me to choose! :) Rossin vs. Duell, Campy vs. Dura

drotos.toth

Old School Hero
I have a chance to get them, but I need only one and I'll keep only one of them.

Which one would You choose? Why? :)

Rossin (Deda Zero tubing, Record Titanium front and rear mech, brakes, C-Record chainset, Veloce 9spd brakeshifters, Record hubs and Open Sup rims.) - The pic's dimensions aren't so good...

Duell Professional (Columbus SLX tubing, Dura 7410 STI, Dura 7410 rear mech, Shimano 600 Tricolor chainset and brakes, Shimano 600 hubs and Open Sup rims.)

r_02.jpg

duell.jpg

I can appreciate that's quite a hard choice.

Assuming both bikes have been well maintained, I would most likely pick the Rossin; A- for the fillet brazed Dedacciai Zero tubing and B- the Rossin has wheels built on C-Record hubs.

But I must say, I do prefer the colour scheme plus chrome fork and stays of the Duell :)

No contest there; Duell!

I am a massive fan having had about 5 pass through my hands. All extremely well built and finished and an amazing ride. Not in the market for a bike myself but when I saw that SLX one come up I had a weak moment, managed to resist but in actual fact that is just due to lack of funds.

And hands down the Duell outshines that Rossin in the looks department easily!

Are the forks half chromed on the rossin? And i am not sure that is a c record chainset on there. But it is a tuff choice

Duell is underrated..........but very capable. Get that and save for some better Shimano to stick on it :D

Shaun

Back