White roadie parts?

yedi

Dirt Disciple
I have brake levers from Gipiemme White Laser series and white Maillard 600 rear hub. Has someone seen them in use or maybe have some extra white parts?

They were not so common. Here is some pictures from Gipiemme White Laser series:

http://www.velobase.com/ViewSingleGroup ... 0f566beed8

It would be nice to make bike with white bits ;). Even they are not higher end parts they might look nice f.ex. in blue frame.

I thing that Shimano made also some white parts (was it 105 series?), but Italian or French parts would be more interesting.

I've got some white hooded Shimano brake levers - the ones where you fit a gear lever on the side of the hood. You are welcome to them if you want them for an unusual build.

white pedals

Hi,

I've some retro white look pedals. The original ones.

Let me know if interested

Martin

Here is picture on my white Maillard 600:

pbpic1771930.jpg

His front friend would be nice to have. LBS had only that one :cry:.

hamster":11dzbnbf said:
I've got some white hooded Shimano brake levers - the ones where you fit a gear lever on the side of the hood. You are welcome to them if you want them for an unusual build.

Is that hood only white or brake levers also? That gear lever position sounds quite interesting, are you able to post a picture?

I still have a nearly ful set of Miche white (a bit yellow now due to age) parts. They were entry-level, got them with a Concorde bike I crashed

Latest posts

Back