Dawes Galaxy: Just seen this go for £160 and...

wurzelmike

Dirt Disciple
Just wondering if this is a typical price for a Dawes Galaxy, of this age and condition.

Seems like one amazing deal to me, but don't really know what they normally go for, if that's the typical price I'll have to start saving my pennies.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAWES-GALAXY- ... 7675.l2557

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the info Agentorange, seems like the typical price is an even better bargain :D I might start thinking about a 70's Galaxy for next summer, could be fun.

AND how can I look up e-bay bids that have ended? It'll be a really useful skill to have.

Cheers, Mike

You search for the item you are interested in then you click where it says "Completed listings" in the left pane, you might have to scroll down a bit to see it. It's handy for catching out people who are trying to turn a quick profit on something they bought last week and haven't done anything to- sometimes they don't even take new pictures.

Back