Is this vintage bike worth it?

I'm not well up on value, but this is clearly a low end bike, might be in decent condition, also very small.
You could buy a better class bike fir the money, but not quite so clean, and possibly the right size. This would be for someone about 5ft 4".

Rip off. The reason it's in good nick is because it was never ridden.

Steel rims, pig iron frame. Cheap when it was new.

Put a wanted up here; something better will come along.

Do you really want a bike that small..........verging on a junior size. Also about twice the price it should be LOL

Shaun

its very overpriced, mid 80's raleigh pursuit you should be able to get something like that for 50-80 quid. its not that small with a 20 inch frame so suitable for 5 foot 8

its very overpriced, mid 80's raleigh pursuit you should be able to get something like that for 50-80 quid. its not that small with a 20 inch frame so suitable for 5 foot 8

Thank you for the responses... I have put up a wanted on this website. I'm looking around ebay and gumtree and I just don't know whether it's worth the price or not, and I guess I can't make a new thread here all the time ;(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back