To Bright ?

Maca

rBoTM Triple Crown
rBotM Winner
Well as some of you may know I'm just about coming to the end of my 1989 Peugeot Athena build.

Wanted to get some old school pink bar ribbon as a nod to the Z team. Any way bought this as in the pics it looked pale pink, well its not its bright ........

What do we think ? I'm leading down swaping it for white

I'd say its about 3 times as bright in the flesh as it is in these pics

I am sitting on the fence on this :?

1st look I thought no :shock:

Then I changed my mind a little, but it depends if you want to blend in or NOT blend in :LOL:

But then I have a red road bike with a yellow saddle and bartape :facepalm: :oops:

At least it diverted my eyes from what loked like a picture of a Rover 600........................

Shaun

PS way too bright, and I have got a pink bike LOL

Midlife":3sq9mawb said:
At least it diverted my eyes from what loked like a picture of a Rover 600........................

Shaun

PS way too bright, and I have got a pink bike LOL

Its a BMW ;)

The more I look at it in the flesh I think its just to much.

I've ordered some white ribbon, but if any one knows where I could get pale pink ribbon it would be a help.

Oh and it sure is a BMW and an M5 at that. Its my 4 year project show car. Which was also on wheeler dealers, any one that interested can look up wheeler dealers M5 on google and mine is the blue car used at the start.

"I lika da biga butts." :LOL:

Bet a dusky pink Benotto tape would look smashing. Well I'm a fan of Benotto, I think its snazzy.

Sorry, couldn't see the car properly for the bar tape :(

Shaun

PS my project car is a 403 BHP methanol injected Impreja :D

Back