Shimano brake pads

scooter147

Retro Newbie
Hi guys, new to the site, so sorry if I have asked this question in the wrong section. I need replacement brake pads for my bike. The brakes are Shimano Dura Ace ax/ Br 7300. They are obviously hard to get as I have tried ebay etc but with no luck. Does anyone out there have a set or know where I can get them?
Thanks

Hi and welcome,

If these are the parapull brakes - DA AX - brake shoes are available on ebay from a seller in the USA - if i find the link i will post it. An alternative is to cut down normal blocks - although i have yet to try this.

Edit - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321029312216? ... 170wt_1170

and not USA!!!

Richard

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Richard, thanks for that. I have had a look at these and they look like the ones I need. Although my brakes are ax dura ace and these are listed as ex models. I will send the guy a question regarding fitting. Thanks again.

Scott

Scott,

I would think they are the same - if you look at the listing sizes are provided in the second pic.

Richard

Back